Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hedgies!


I love my hedgies! They are so cute. I loved them the minute I saw this post at Darling Petunia. I knew I had to make them. Just had to.

It took me awhile to scope out the hand mits. I have to limit my trips to the dollar store. I know each item is only a dollar, but man, can I spend way too much money in that store. It is amazing! So I am wary about going too often.

And of course I couldn't get just one color. I had to get all three. I mean, they're only a dollar.

The Bug loves them. And bless my friends, they humor me and tell me they like them too.
This week I decided to join Sew & Tell over at AmyLouWho. Go see what other people have created this week. Be inspired.

12 comments:

  1. OH WOW. Those are so cute. I must check out the link to them. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are painfully adorable!!! i love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?! You made them? They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. I bet my baby girl would love one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From someone who is a hedgie nut, I've had 8, I LOVE these. I am mapquesting and bookmarking as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I can see how they could become addictive. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Gosh! those are just so adorable!!!

    I know what you mean about the dollar store, I tell myself "it's only a dollar, how bad can it be". 40 dollars later....

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are just darling! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are super cute! Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute. Love all the colors. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable! What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Love the love.