Saturday, October 22, 2011

France!

I had the great fortune to be able to go on a very last minute trip to France with my mom. She and her sister had it all planned out, for almost a year now, but at the last minute my Aunt was not able to go. As a long shot my mom looked at me and said, "Well? Want to go?" And why, yes, I did want to go. The man was awesome about it. The bug did great as well, although she wouldn't talk to me any time I called. And a huge thanks goes out to everyone who helped while I was gone - my awesome mother-in-law, sister-in-law, sister, and aunt. Thanks for making things so much easier on the homefront.

I chronicled my trip with over 1300 photos and a journal entry pretty much each day. No, I will not bore you with 1300+ photos. But I will bore you with my thoughts and a few of the photos. So the next series of posts you will see will be my days in France. 

Au revoir. Et merci.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Love the love.