Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Scavenger Hunt

I had to travel over Valentine's Day this year. So I created a scavenger hunt for the Man and the Bug. I think it turned out great. And I am glad I had fun creating it because I'm not sure how into it the Man was. And I don't really know how much the Bug got it.





The first clue was in my office.




And then we went around the house.











I didn't realize I could come up with so many rhymes.








I was using our guest bath tub as storage for a bunch of pillows as we were working on the guest room. So that is where the final big basket of goodies was.





I need to start scheming for more of these. I had so much fun.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Love the love.