Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am whirlygigging. Is that a word?

My current project (and I am only actively working on one right now. I have many in various stages, but this one is getting to flimsy stage before I do anything else.) As I was saying, I am whirlygigging. I am using this tutorial
and this fabric.


And I am loving it.

Fabric is Sheri Berry Holiday. I scored 2 charm packs on sale a few months ago with this in mind. I think it is the right fit. I was waiting to find a bright white on white snowflake pattern for the background. And I found that in Arizona at the end of May. No one had any holiday fabrics out in my neck of the woods.

So that is what I am doing. Yay me.

1 comment:

  1. I love that fabric, and whirlygig quilts. That's going to be amazing! Thanks for the link to the tutorial, too. I have been planning to make one of these for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Love the love.