Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A fishy Valentine's craft




I am spending the evening creating Valentine's for the Bug's preschool class. All was going swimmingly 😉 until I realized I didn't have the snack size bags, or any good ones actually. So I am trying to work out how to not have the big white stripe with the bag name showing. Aargh.

Yes, in a perfect world I could just run to the store but the man is working tonight and Bug is not cooperative... And I am trying to make do with what we have. It's actually been fun trying to figure it out.

So here is what I came up with.








I think it will work. Even for the discerning 4 year old.

Happy Valentine's Day!


Oh, I forgot to mention that I got the idea from so may different places on line. I tried using some of the free printables out there but they weren't quite right so I made my own. In Word. Not that easy but a fun challenge.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Love the love.