Thursday, February 2, 2012

Domestic Diva Action Plan



Here are my plans. And I hope by putting them here I will keep up with them and keep checking back in to mark my progress. 

  1. I really need to get more comfortable cooking. On a regular basis. Normal food. Healthy food.
  2. Keeping the house presentable. Got this one covered with FlyLady. Love her philosophies and her way of approaching things. I can do anything for 15 minutes. I can get an amazing amount done in 15 minutes.
  3. Work on the backyard. I am building a garden. Actually three raised gardens in the back yard. I broke ground today! The Man came up with a brilliant solution to fix our retaining wall, which means we can also address The Hill. The Hill has been my nemesis for a few years now. I will conquer The Hill.
  4. Redo the office. I got a great desk the other day. (Free on the sidewalk. We saw it at a neighbor’s while on a walk. Yipee!)  So I want to pull out my old work desk and put this one in and create more of a play room so that I can get all of Bug’s toys out of the living room. And then maybe we can stop calling that the toy room.
  5. Get in shape? Bug loves the beach. And going in the pool. Which means I am going to be spending a LOT of time in a bathing suit. Yikes. I am taking it slow at least making sure that I am active every day. The gardening is really helping on that too.

And somewhere in there I want to make sure I keep creating and quilting. That actually seems to be the hardest to make sure I do. I need to work on that one. 

Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Love the love.