Saturday, July 23, 2011

I really have been busy

So I finally got my machine running smoothly again. Actually, I spent about 2 hours one afternoon in the wonderful company of Ginny at the happiest place on earth - Paradise Sewing. It was the happiest place for me because we did a whole bunch of troubleshooting on my machine and finally figured it out. The bobbins I was using were slipping, causing tension issues. Simple fix! And she is just amazing. So funny, knowledgeable and generous with her time. Thank you so much.

So I got back to work on the quilt for our bed. After reworking a few things I ended up with over 100 blocks. And I love them.






Now I just have to figure out how I can lay this whole thing out for placement. I don't think I even have enough floor space for this thing.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Love the love.