Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Watching corn grow....

We have planted corn this year in the garden. Mostly so that Bug can see things grow and hopefully be able to eat it. She loves corn. And I am amazed at how fast it grows. We put it in the middle of the orchard* and I am curios to see how tall it will actually get. Hopefully it doesn't block the rest of the garden, namely the zucchini plants.

I'm trying to record the growth. Here is the progression so far.
















We put in 4 seedlings, the four in the back, and the rest are from seed and are catching up. Very fun to watch.

*And by orchard I mean an area that has a lemon, lime, orange, tangerine and apricot tree. I guess that is kind of close to an orchard. In my world.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Love the love.