Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Love this wreath for the beach

I just love this wreath.



And of course I want to make it. I'd love to give credit for the inspiration but the reality is I was on a walk with my girlfriend and she snapped a pic on her fancy phone and sent it to me. The closest I can get for accurate accreditation is some great bungalow type house in Pacific Beach.

It has air plants and maybe some bromeliad type plants and star fish and I think some very well placed shells. You can click on the photo to make it larger, not that it will be all that much more detailed. But hey, it looks great for a phone photo!

This was over the holidays so I wonder if this is just their 'holiday' wreath or if they have it up year round. I wonder if I could find that house again.....

I sure do wonder a lot.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Love the love.