Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pie in a Jar - really

Oh wow. This looks so DANG yummy! I can't wait to try this - Pie in a Jar. (Okay, doesn't sound so good when I just typed that, but go to the link and you will be as excited as I am.)

Confession: I see all these great and different ideas, crafty or otherwise, and I instantly think - I want to do that. Not only do I want to do that, but wouldn't that be a great present for EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY! Here is the deal on that though. We have a big family. And I mean at least 20 people when I say family now - and that is the adults. (Maybe I should count before I go spitting out numbers, hmmm.) It used to be a smaller family, but it has grown, exponentially now that I am married. And on the in law side we get together with aunts, uncles, cousins, second cousins, cousins once removed, and all that, on Christmas no less. So it gets to be a big hooha. I am getting used to it. And it is very fun. But that means a lot of presents. And in my head I always think that if I make presents it is less expensive than buying things for everyone. I should do the math on that one too. I wonder....

All of that to say, I wonder if Mark will make these pie things for everyone for presents. :-)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Love the love.