Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I love bookstores!

We went to the bookstore today. For me that is a bit like going to the fabric store. I love it. I could spend HOURS just wandering, browsing, getting ideas, touching things. I truly feel the need to touch things in the book store and the fabric store. (Not sure why but it feels like a compulsion.)

I have found that I need to make lists now when I go shopping. I used to be able to keep quite a bit in the noggin', but I now have Mommy brain so things just don't stay in there like they used to. So on the list for the bookstore was - a reference with more pictures of animals - found one on sale right when we walked in!, a sign language dictionary - check, a version of The Princess and the Pea to go with the quilt I am making (although this is not needed until x-mas) no luck, and a copy of A Short History of Women.

The first three items were for bug, she is absorbing so much info we really need to keep up the input! The last on the list is our next book for Book Club. I better get on it as the meeting is next Tuesday night. I can't wait. I'll let you know how the book is once I finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Love the love.