Monday, August 23, 2010

What a weekend!

I had such a productive weekend. It felt so good. My mojo is back and I am loving it. I finished quiliting and binding 2 quilts this weekend. Yes, I said TWO finishes.

And I tried two new binding techniques. On my batik squares I attached the binding completely by machine. Not a new technique but new to me, and I like it. And on the holiday whirlygig I did a faux piping technique. And it is great.

Of course you want photos. And I don't have those yet. It was a busy weekend.

Bug got her first official haircut. And last night she slept in her big girl (toddler) bed for the first time. It was rough going down but she slept all night and I was woken up by the soft shuffle of feet to my bedside - and a big smile. I am so proud of her. And a little sad as well. My baby is no longer a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Love the love.